zaterdag 27 november 2010

My Hero

Hi, I'm Sarah. And yeah, I'm a belieber to. Justin is my hero because he loves his fans so much, and loves helping others. The's trying to change this world, it works. Just what you said, 'Pray' is the song what got me thinking to. I would love to help others and make a change..and yes I try. My parents and I start giving money to a charity, and we donate stuff we don't use anymore what people in need could use.
Thanks to justin for all this. I hope that I'll meet him someday, it seems so hard to meet him, but Never Say Never!
 Love, Sarah

1 opmerking:

  1. heeeeey!

    justin bieber planned a tour in Europe!
    Do you want tickets to one of his concerts?
    ifso, click on this link ; http://koiniclub.com/ref/C-10-80037407 ! And make a acountt, and winn!

    and these are all prices;

    * The 1st place prize will be for flights, accommodation and VIP tickets for TWO friends plus an adult, so that you can take your besty! There will be pre-show sound check tickets and pre-show party tickets, just like the last one.

    * 2nd and 3rd prizes will be for flights, accommodation and VIP tickets for TWO plus an adult.

    * 4th place will be flights, accommodation and standard tickets for TWO plus an adult.



    The tickets will be for a European Tour date and will be announced as soon as dates are published. We are thinking of London or Paris.

    That is not all. The winners will go on holiday to the city where the concert is being held for one week, will get $1000 per winning couple to spend and get a Flip Video recorder to record their trip. Oh... and if meet and greet tickets are available for that concert, the winners will get them.

    http://koiniclub.com/ref/C-10-80037407

    Gooooodluck everyonee! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen