zaterdag 27 november 2010

Thanks to Justin

Hello Justinfans. My name is Laura, in 2 weeks I turn 15 years old. The acoustic album is definitely on my birthday list:-). I love Justin Bieber. He's such an inspiration! I'm Justin so thankful for many things. I get bullied by some stupid boys. That intervieuw at the Ellen Show, really helped me out. The words that Justin said are like stuck in my head all the time. First the bullieng was so bad, I was pretty down. Nothing in life I could enjoy anymore. One year ago a girl moved in to my town. I met her while I bought My World justin's first album, in a store. She had planned to it too. It was good to talk to someone who didn't know that I was getting bullied. We loved talking about Justin, how hot he was and so on.. Till today we're still best friends. I'm Justin Drew Bieber and God so thankful for my best friend. Justin, if you read this, thanks, thanks for everything.

Laura.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten